Experts # 1 Choice DIY Facial Steamer
Are you still worried about dry skin in the winter? Or how about feeling stressed after a long day of work?
Are you still spending a ton of money on a SPA day? Are you still having trouble with the sinus issues?……
Great for Sinuses Relief and Eye Relaxation
The nice and comfortable mist in the facial steamer can naturally allow you to minimize & relieve sinuses. Moreover, the steamer is often used to offer you an “Eye Spa” by relaxing your eyes right after a long computer workday, reading sessions, etc, for periods of time. The facial steamer will relieve the tension in your eyes caused by these activities.
When people first hear of steaming your face, they might be a little skeptical at first. Let me tell you, it has amazing benefits for your skin, whether it’s done at a spa or at home!
Providing a tender and delicate appearance for your skin
Relax & indulge as the luxurious micro-steamer hydrates and purifies the skin. In just one simple session, revealing a dewy and soothed complexion in as quickly as ten minutes.
What are the benefits of facial steaming?
- Warming up the surface of the skin makes it more effective to treatment (mask, serums, etc.)
- Enhancing blood flow helps prevent wrinkles, undereye bags, and aging.
- Allows for the opening of the pores for easier removal of makeup, oils, dirt, toxins, and more from the skin.
- The great benefit of breathing in moist, warm steam is that may help ease feelings of irritation.
- While also helping thin the mucus in your sinuses, which allows them to empty more easily.
✅ Epic Micro-steam: Our spa-quality Pro Cleansing Facial Steamer uses micro-steam technology to infuse your skin with hydration, leaving an immediate glow on your face.
✅ DIY Powered Steam: Our at-home facial steamer generates fully powered steam within 20 seconds with a 1 touch on the button. You can have a relaxing facial steamer time with consistent mist for 8-10 minutes. The DIY Vanity facial steamer has an automatic shut-off function once used, preventing any injury, 100% safe to use.
✅ Muti-functional, Professional Facial Treatment: Our DIY facial steamer is BPA-free not only helps dry skin by adding moisture but also opens pores to allow better penetration. It also can reduce acne and blackheads. Warm Mist also can naturally deep clean to improve skin quality.
✅ Outstanding Inner Cleaning System: DIY designed with a patented inner clean system, making sure the steam is 100% clean and reaches your skin in the purest and most effective condition.
How to use
Step 1: Ensure the device is plugged into power.
Step 2: Add water into the tank and tighten it.
Step 3: Press the spray switch once to turn it on, and once again to turn it off.
Step 4: Steam can take 30 seconds to start coming out, as it needs time to heat up.
Step 5: Clean around your face in circular motions for several minutes.
Step 6: We suggest facial steaming for 5-10 minutes, 2-3x per week.
- When adding water, please DO NOT add more than 50ml of water into the facial steamer.
- Align the UP arrow and DOWN arrow on the body, then rotate 90° to the left until fixed.
- The distance between the steamer and face should be 25-30cm when steaming.
- This facial steamer will have a new plastic smell, please don’t worry, it is normal and it will disappear a few times of steaming.
Click “Add To Cart” To Secure Yours Today! Limited Items Available!