Image Source Pinterest
- Measure¾ cup of alcohol and transfer it into a bowl.
- Measure ¼ cup of aloe vera gel extracted from the plant and pour it in the bowl.
- Add 5-10 drops of the essential oil you have with you.
- With the help of a spoon, mix all the components and let the mixture sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Transfer the prepared hand sanitizer in a soap bottle by funneling it.
Aloe vera might make your hands sticky so, if you want to prepare a spray type version of the hand sanitizer, here is the recipe.
- Mix three parts of alcohol with 1 part witch hazel.
- Pour desired drops of essential oil and colored pigment.
- Mix all the ingredients together and let it sit for a while before transferring to a spray bottle